Tuesday, September 25, 2012

HEYO. Conclusion ? I just don't the time to update my space over here every week ! How sad is it ..
BUT i will update it whenever i have the extra time . Like right now.hahahaha...
Life's have been average? Still struggling to get up to work every single day, i'm really hoping i could get my cert by end of 2012 , just so, i could have more responsibilities roles in my work( higher pay as well ), which comes naturally with commitment and drive yknow! Maybe i'll enjoy my work better and yknow, look forward to everyday's work..Well at least , in this way, i won't feel like im wasting and withering my life away or the time i'm given in this lifetime. Cause apparently, right now, i just feel like , i'm living my life for the sake of passing each day . yknow , i'm lacking the sense of satisfactions and achievement. AND IT'S SO DAMN KILLING ME . thats why, i really wish 2013 would be a better year for me. For everyone. haha. Don't you wish so ?



No comments: