Wednesday, November 28, 2012

 
Finally ....Everything starts to fall into place..
I gotta a permanent job offer from Pan Pacific , and i can say i'm almost ready to face the challenges that's coming my way. I want to change my destiny , and i will stay onto this job for at least 1 year, to gain people's recongnitions , people who's watching me.

Like what the fortune teller says, as long as i've the desire and determinations to stay , i will eventually succeed in my career.

I have an strange feeling about this opportunity , can't describe how i'm feeling thou. Not sure if it's good or bad aura. Perhaps it's REALLY time for me to step out of my comfort zone and grow up .

NO MORE of the followings;
-Daddy's free ride to work every single morning ( Shall wake up early to take bus/train)
-Daddy's free ride home every single evening
-Work for the sake of working
-Waking up for the sake of going to work
-Learn to blend in well and open up to all the colleagues.
-Be proud of what i do
-Be proud of my job
-No more job hunting while working.

That's right. I'm gonna survive everything that comes my way , on my own !
I shall look forward in slowly climbing up the ladder in Pan Pacific.

Other than all these, i pray for some luck too. Afterall, everything's comes with luck .

Please let it be a new exciting challenging enriching journey for me from 03.12.2012 onwards!

Embrace the unknowns , Samantha !!!!
:)

*Till then , shall update how it goes next month then ! :)



No comments: