Saturday, December 22, 2012

A BIG HELLO !

Its's been the third week ,since i started my work in Pan Pacific Hotels Group. To my surprise, I'm starting to adapt to the kind of work life over there. Fast-paced,Challenging,Stressful(But in a good way) I feel i've becomed more self disciplined recently and i certainly hope it's due to my work and it's for a good cause and most importantly, it must stay the way it is right now :)

Guess staying there for at least 1-2 years won't be impossible afterall :)

On another note, it's Christmas ! the time of the year whereby beautiful lights hung eveywhere you go, people feeling happy , giving away prezzies, eating good food , sharing stories , people looking back on the things they have done for the past 1 year just before 2012 ends while 2013 starts.
A brand new cycle , for brand new hopes, brand new goals, brand new directions.

I hope 2013 will be a good year & i could live life one step at a time with everyone i love surronding me.


No comments: